When it comes to puppies, all you want to do is cuddle with them. And we do, too! But before we can get too hands-on with these furry guys, we have to establish and ensure that your new companion receives everything it needs to have a healthy start.
Puppy wellness exams include:
- Behavior and housetraining recommendations
- Comprehensive physical exam
- Development of vaccination schedule
- Heartworm prevention
- Nutritional recommendations
- Screening and recommendations for preventing external and internal parasites
We ask that you provide us with the health information from the seller, breeder, or shelter from which you obtained your puppy on your first visit with us. This should include a history of vaccinations and deworming, as well as a fresh stool sample. Please be sure to feed your pet the same food you were given at the time of purchase, and we can discuss your pet’s future nutritional needs during their first visit. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call our office at (559) 732-4818.