Kitten care is an essential responsibility. At Lone Oak Veterinary Clinic, our team of caring veterinarians is here to help guide you through all the necessary steps that go into giving your kitten a comfortable, healthy life. Our services range from routine exams and vaccinations to nutritional advice and grooming tips. Kittens can be quite vulnerable in their first few months of life and require special attention as they adjust to their new home.
Kitten Wellness Exams include:
- Behavioral and housetraining recommendations
- Comprehensive physical exam
- Development of vaccination schedule
- Heartworm prevention
- Nutritional recommendations
- Screening and recommendations for preventing external and internal parasites
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call our office at (559) 732-4818.